Shipping & Delivery Services Policy
Anderson Floors DOES NOT deliver product, rather we sub‐contract delivery to a third‐party company and acts as the middle‐man between the customer and the delivery company. Anderson Floors does this as a convenience to the customer and therefore isn’t responsible for delays or complaints pertaining to delivery of any product. Please note that No Appointments OR Time of Delivery provided for delivery services as arrival depends on many factors that are out of control of the delivery company such as traffic jams, numbers of companies picking up material prior to us, numbers of staff at manufacturers’ warehouse, etc.
Third‐party Delivery Company offers two different services: Curb-side Delivery (Without-Off-Loading) and Delivery-With-Offloading.
- Curb-Side Delivery (Without Off‐Loading) means the product will be dropped off at curb-side, driveway or garage (if no obstruction to wheel passage). Neither Anderson Floors nor the delivery company will be responsible for damages that occur after curb-side delivery. Curb-side delivery is the default delivery service for all delivery services mentioned in our website.
- Delivery With Offloading means product will be brought in to only the main floor of the house (No basement, no second-floor, no side-entrance or any other entrance other than front door). Additional charges apply for Delivery With Offloading. Please contact us for a custom quote.
Delivery to Residential Addresses Less Than 160 Km Away: We gladly offer free shipping or flat-rate-shipping to residential addresses within 160 km of Anderson Floors’ showroom location. Anderson Floors offers Curb-Side-Delivery or Delivery With Offloading (additional charges apply) for addresses that are less than 160 km away.
Residential Addresses More Than 160 km Away or Outside Of Ontario: We gladly offer delivery services to customers that are more than 160 km away from Anderson Floors’ showroom location or located outside of Ontario. In cases above, flooring materials will be delivered to one of the following cities and held for customer pick up at our warehouse. Customers must pick up within 3 days of material arrival. Otherwise, additional storage charges may apply and customer must pay the additional storage charges prior to material release. Current additional storage cost is $48/ skid/ day (Subject to change without notice).
Currently, Anderson Floors has warehouses in following cities -(If your city is not on the list and you are not able to pick up at any of the following cities kindly contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a custom shipping cost at a nearby terminal to you (subject to availability).
- London,ON: 3960 Commerce Road, N6N 1P8
- Ottawa, Ontario: 9460 Mitch Owens Road, K0A 1V0
- Sudbury, ON: 20 Duhamel Road, Lively, ON, P3Y 1L4
- Thunder Bay, ON: 230 Main Street, P7B 6S4
- Timmins, ON: 1780 Hwy 655, P4N 7J5
- Sault Ste Marie, ON: 600 Shannon Rd. P6B 3M1
- Calgary, Alberta: 5620 - 68 Avenue Southeast, T2C 5L1
- Edmonton, Alberta: 11560 - 186 Street Northwest, T5S 2Y2
- Granby, Québec: 850 Rue Vadnais, J2J 1A7
- Dorval, Québec: 510 Avenue Orly, H9P 2V2
- Québec, Québec: 445 Avenue Saint Jean Baptiste, G2E 5N7
- Kelowna, British Columbia: 160 - 225 Norris Road South, V1X 8G7
- Montreal, QC: 10755 Chemin de la Côte-de Liesse, Dorval, PQ, H9P 1H2
- Vancouver, British Columbia: 881 Belgrave Way, Delta, BC, V3M 5R8
- Winnipeg, Manitoba: 123 Wheatfield Road, R3C 2E6
- Regina, Saskatchewan: 645 McLeod Street, S4N 4Y2
- Dryden, ON - Fort Francis, ON - Kenora / Keewatin, ON - Kirkland Lake, ON - North Bay, ON - Red Lake, ON -
- Brandon, MB - Churchill, MB - Thomson, MB