Primed Finger-Jointed Door Stopper is typically applied around doors and windows. Door stop is used to the cover the area where the door meets the door frame. It is also used to stop or reduce the swing of a door. It can also be used to cover the expansion gaps left during laminte, hardwood, and vinyl plank installation.
- Smooth, consistent surface is free from knots and is ready to finish
- Can be painted with any high quality latex based paint
- Narrow moulding with a classic edge style
- Can also be used to accent shelving, cabinets or any other interior elements
- Installs with common woodworking tools
- Dimensions: 7/16 in. x 1-1/4 in. x 84 in.